Sunday, April 27, 2014

Zabriskie Point

Dawn breaking over Death Valley
Yes, I still have one or two more Death Valley photos to share. I've been rationing them since spring is taking its sweet damn time getting here. This one is from Zabriskie Point, easily the most popular spot for photographers in the park owing to its sweeping view of the badlands and valley beyond and its ease of access. It's one of those iconic national park locations where you stand almost shoulder to shoulder with other photographers, which is always great fun. I shot here my first morning in Death valley, but the lack of clouds made for nice, if somewhat boring shots. On my final night high clouds moved in, and fingers crossed I made my way to Zabriskie in the morning on my way out of the park. As you can see it didn't disappoint.

www.chrismurrayphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment