Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Changing Light

I shot these images of Oneida Lake over a period of 22 minutes, with 11 minutes between each. There is no better time of day for landscape photography than the early morning, and these images are a good example of how quickly the light changes at that hour. I've spent quite a bit of time looking over these trying to choose my favorite, but I can't. Each has its own mood, its own strengths. I'm partial to the first one I suppose because of its blue tones and longer exposure (20 seconds), I love the juxtaposition of the soft water with the hard rock.

www.chrismurrayphotography.com 



2 comments:

  1. These pictures are breathtaking. Thank you Chris. I love getting a little bit of upstate beauty in your photos. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Missy, I'm happy to oblige. I'm doing well and I hope you are too, it's good to hear from you.

      Delete